Uluru Field of Light Sunrise Tour
Internationally acclaimed artist Bruce Munro’s Field of Light, inspired by a trip to Uluru 24-years ago, has been installed in a remote desert area within sight of majestic Uluru.
In the quiet of pre-dawn, this once in a lifetime experience will be etched in your mind forever. Arrive at Field of Light while the earth is still blanketed in darkness and wander through the field of 50,000 glowing spheres of colour while Desert Oaks seemingly appear from nowhere as the dawn light creeps above the horizon. You’ll eventually make your way to the top of an ancient sand dune where you’ll see the first rays of sunrise set the desert sky alight, flooding the landscape with warm light while you enjoy tea, coffee and hot chocolate with stunning views of Uluru.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Field of Light, Ayers Rock, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory Australia
• Depart the resort in total darkness for the short drive to Bruce Munro’s renowned Field of Light installation
• Take it all in from a private dune-top as your host provides details of the artist and his incredible undertaking
• Wander through the paths surrounding the 50,000 hand-crafted frosted glass spheres of light, in colours of ochre, deep violet, blue and gentle white
• Why not find a quiet corner, covered under a blanket of stars, to immerse yourself in the silence?
• Return to the dune-top, where you’ll be served a warming tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Watch as the dawn creeps across the desert plain and lights up Uluru – don’t forget to look out for Kata Tjuta behind you!
Return to the resort in time for breakfast, all flight transfers or further activities.
Duration: 2 hours
Special Offer – Book by January 29 and travel by March 31 to save 10% off our previously offered price! – Book Now!Book now